Friday, June 22, 2012

Coloring with Copics & Dry Embossing


Today is a bad day for allergies, and mine are killing me. I am a bit out of it, so if my words don't make much sense, that is why.
This is one of my favorite images from Inky Impressions Rubber Stamps, called Angelica's Bunny Hugs. I have a gift I want to send to my niece, so I thought Angelica would be perfect to base a card off of for her. The layout from a card sketch challenge from Splitcoast Stampers was my inspiration.
I love dry embossing with my Cuttlebug, it adds a nice texture and design to a card without making the design too busy. For the element on the right of my main image, I cut out a light blue piece of card-stock, matting it with pink then ran it through my Cuttlebug. Then I punched out tiny flowers in a medium blue, dotted the centers with Stickles.
This was a fun sketch to play around with, and I hope my niece enjoys her card!
Thanks for stopping by & happy stamping!
Lisa :)


1 comment:

  1. so lovely and sweet lisa.
    thank for becoming a follower of my blog.
    i'll do that to you as soon bloggers give your followers back.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete