Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sneak Peek #2 Have a Ball!

So exciting!!! Tomorrow is the release for the Have a Ball series from Inktegrity! The images are simply adorable! Don't miss out on the drawing... these little cuties could be yours free! Click here for info.

For this particular card I used my favorite SU! Big Shot Lattice die to create the turquoise background. I adhered that piece to SU! DSP, then placed that over SU! Pumpkin Pie cardstock (dang now I am hungry!) Crushed Curry, a new In Color, is the matting behind that piece... so there are several layers involved. The fun Crystal Stickers in Tangerine are from Mark Richards. Those are adhered to the two "flowers" to give a little zing and depth to my layout.

I ran a piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock through my Cuttlebug with Swiss Dots, then adhered it to the side. Finally after a few layers of cardstock and adding the tagged sentiment, I adhered my main image on an angle. To colorize this little darling, I used a mixture of SU! markers and water coloring with SU! classic ink.

Stop by tomorrow for the final image from the Have a Ball series! Until then...
Hugs!
Lisa =D

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card Lisa!! Love the texture and embeli's you used. Great job!

    ReplyDelete