Over the years Hannah's has become my favorite local store for indulging my passion for paper, stamps and ink. Check them out at: Hannah's Design Team Blog
Speaking of the DT, one of my new friends from Hannah's team, Laura, awarded me the...
How exciting is that!! Thank you Laura! To accept the award, I need to pass it on...
Rule #1: I link back to the person who gave me this awesome award
(as I did above!)
Rule #2: I share 7 random things about myself:
1. I can never have too much ink, too many stamps... or too much designer paper ;)
2. I love to read mystery or science fiction novels
3. I love ice cream (yum!)
4. I am a people person and cherish my friends
5. I am a hair stylist
6. I drove a Ford conversion van for the majority of my son's childhood (forget parallel parking! yikes!!)
7. I take care of my 94 year old grandmother with Alzheimer's (she has lived with us the past 7 years).
Rule #3: I award 7 newly discovered bloggers with this award
so go check out.....
Starting in May, I will be offering stamping classes at Hannah's, so check the site regularly for class calendar updates.
In March I dropped off my first submission to be displayed at Hannah's. I will be posting the cards along with their recipes withinin the next few days, so check back soon!
Thanks for stopping by!